Catherine Taman is a Registered Massage Therapist and licensed Health Professional with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario.
The work that she does with her patients revolves around working deeply into the muscles and fascia to create a sense of profound freedom of movement and immense relaxation. Come prepared!
Catherine spent her developmental years Canoeing and Hiking in Algonquin Park while broadening my interests in Photography as well as in health and wellness. She played volleyball, rugby and track in high school; she also taught fitness classes. Currently She has a 15 year old yoga practice that continues to bring her strength and stability in my daily life.
Catherine looks forward to working with you to helping you achieve a sense of relief and ease in your body.
- Graduate of Sutherland Chan Massage Therapy School
- Member of Registered Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Trained in Swedish and Shiatsu Massage Techniques, Myofascial Release and Trigger Point work
- Very Experienced in Pregnancy related care: Including Pre-Natal and Post Natal Massage, Labour Doula and Post Partum support.
- Trained in various Sports and Athlete Massage and Stretching techniques. Including experience with Runners, Dancers and Weekend Warriors.
More about Catherine Taman:
I like to be open with people about my life with Non-Verbal Learning Disability. I disclose this information because occasionally I get caught in social situations where I struggle to understand non-verbal communication. That being said, I have worked very hard to learn communication skills and I urge my clients to let me know if there is something about the treatment that feels uncomfortable or unfamiliar. Communication is key and in both my personal and professional opinion it is the only way things work. Please let me know if you have any questions about the process: the health history form, the intake or assessment, the massage or the self-care.
Thank you for reading this and I look forward to providing you with the best care massage therapy has to offer.